Monday, October 19, 2009

And here's that RAVE review I hoped we'd get...

And we get a RAVE from Time Out Chicago. Four stars! Here's the link:

Time Out Chicago Review of 'The Last Unicorn.'

Peter S. Beagle also loved it- so much that it's looking like this version might become the official version they license to other companies. Stay tuned for more info on that- nothing's set, but it's pretty exciting!

Thanks so much to everyone that has come to see the show this weekend, and took the time to tell me how much you loved it. I've never had a reaction like this to a show of mine before, and I'm humbled and grateful.

To be fair, the show hasn't been universally adored. One critic in particular has written a really scathing review. What can I say? It's kind of like in the story- not everyone can see a Unicorn. There will always be someone who looks at something unique and magical and just sees a white mare.

But if you're reading this, I think you're one of the people who will really see the Unicorn. Prove me right, and come see the show.

No comments: