Monday, November 9, 2009

One more weekend...

It's been a blast. Thanks so much to all of you that have come and loved the show. Those who haven't yet but have been meaning to- we have one weekend left; we close Saturday 11/14. And there's a bit of exciting news- it looks like we're having the show professionally archived on 11/14 at both performances- so if you come that day, don't mind the two cameras! The final show schedule for (this incarnation of) The Last Unicorn is:

Thursday 11/12 at 8 pm
Friday 11/13 at 8 pm
Saturday 11/14 at 3 pm & 8 pm

I hope to see you there!

5 comments:

javd said...

I saw the show on Thursday and loved it. It is really interesting to now (I found out about the show rather late) be able to read back and see how some of the pieces of the show came together. Thank you for the play, which reawakened my love of the story, and for blogging about it.

Anonymous said...

Is there any possibility of getting a copy of that professional archiving? I was at the last show and it was great! I would love to purchase a copy if that is possible.

Ed R said...

Thanks for the kind thoughts! Unfortunately, the archival filming was just that: archival. That means that we're not able to distribute or sell it to the public. Keep an eye out though- this adaptation may have additional life beyond this production and if so I'll be sure to post news here.

Stephen S. said...

Hello,
I asked you a while back on Youtube about a copy of the script and was wondering if it were possible to get a copy now? I didn't get a chance to see the show but I loved the process of the play and the rave reviews you've recieved. I am willing to pay but if it's not possible, than that's okay. I just hope that the play becomes licensed. You did an excellent job bringing the story to life.

Ed R said...

Unfortunately the script isn't available for public distribution right now. I will definitely let everyone know here if and when that changes. Thanks!