Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why I'm also not a film editor...

Hi all,
I was tinkering around on my computer and decided to put together a (kind of) fake trailer for the Promethean production of "The Last Unicorn." Would love to know what people think in the comments. Not fantastic quality, but it gets the idea across, I hope. Credit where credit's due- the (absolutely gorgeous) music is the overture to the musical "The Light in the Piazza," by Adam Guettel.



UPDATE: When I posted this on Facebook, someone apparently took exception to the music I chose and had it taken down for copyright violation. Rather than get into a "this constitutes fair use" argument, I'm swapping out the music and replacing it with something I like almost as much that is pre-negotiated by YouTube as fair use. (Thanks, YouTube!) Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments: