Sunday, December 14, 2008

I may be away for a bit

I'm about to go into tech week for Promethean Theatre Ensemble's production of "The Illusion," which means that I'll have very little free time. We open on 12/20- for more info you can click here. As I said before, the play has got romance and wizardry in it, so it's a great chance to see us do our thing prior to "Unicorn." But it's going to keep me crazy busy for the next week. In the meantime, know that (as a song I'm sure all of you know well states) "I'm aliive, I'm aliiiiiiive....." Aw shucks, I'll just post a clip.



P.s.- I just want to remind everyone I'm doing a stage adaptation of the novel, not the movie. Which means that though I (like many of you) am a drooling fanatic about the movie, references to it and clips from it won't appear here very often. Enjoy this one!

No comments: