Thursday, January 3, 2019

Latest project: Producing and Directing Evil Dead the Musical in Chicago!

Hi everyone!  Those of you keeping tabs over at my theater company Black Button Eyes Productions (www.blackbuttoneyes.com) are probably already aware, but in a week or so we start performances of the latest show I'm directing: Evil Dead the Musical!

Performances are January 11 through February 16, 2019, with official opening night on January 18. This is by far the largest project I've ever attempted, and I'm being stretched to my absolute limit, but I'm excited about what it could be.  Check us out if you get a chance- tickets are for sale at evildeadchicago.brownpapertickets.com.

Before rehearsals started we took some pretty cool photos to promote the show- check them out!  People familiar with Sam Raimi's Evil Dead movie series will probably recognize a lot of this...








Photos by Cole Simon, Makeup by Syd Genco. Jordan Dell Harris playing Ash, and Caitlin Jackson playing Cheryl.






No comments: