Friday, May 8, 2009

"The Last Unicorn" Salute

As Promethean Theatre Ensemble has continued to prepare for "The Last Unicorn," a certain gesture has begun to be used more and more often. I'll do by best to describe it here. We used it more before we announced the season, especially if we needed to refer to the show among people to whom the show had to remain confidential. Even after we announced the season, this gesture has continued to be in use. Without further ado, the Last Unicorn Salute:

1) Put your fist up to the center of your forehead

2) Keeping your fist there, point your pointer finger out away from your head like a unicorn horn.

3) Gesture with the 'horn' out away from your face, in sort of a "To the moon, Alice!" gesture.

Yeah, I know, it's a little dorky, but it entertains me.

If you really want to crack me up when you see me at the show, do that gesture.

No comments: